Login | Register
My pages Projects Community openCollabNet

Discussions > users > 400: "Bad Request" > Reply to message

Project highlights: Stable Version: 1.6.1, Development Version: 1.7.6

current
Reply to message

2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP

* = Required fields
* Subject
* Body
Attachments
Send reply to
Topic
Author (directly in email)
Please type the letters in the image above.

Original message

Author Alexandros Papadopoulos <apapadop@andrew.cmu.edu>
Full name Alexandros Papadopoulos <apapadop@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date 2003-07-17 13:52:56 PDT
Message Hi guys.

I've been using current for this past week and it's been flawless. Today I
was upgrading two identical clients (both RH7.2, completely unpatched...),
when I ran into this problem with the one of them:

There was a fatal error communicating with the server. The message was:
400: "Bad Request" while attempting to get
$RHN/{'X-RHN-Auth-Channels': [['redhat-7.2-i386', '20030715123620']],
'X-RHN-Server-Id': '10.31.0.15', 'X-RHN-Auth-Expiration': '1058473638',
'X-RHN-Auth': '303d055dcec932210cd​06a625256a3e1272d491​f',
'X-RHN-Auth-User-Id': 'x'}/set_headers

This system registered with the current server properly, and blew up on me
when it was in the "Getting headers of available packages..." stage of
up2date.

The other system right next to it, registered and updated fine. All other
systems I've tried (some of them 7.2 too), with the same current server,
had absolutely no problems.

On checking the current logs (on the server), there are a couple of
worrying entries:

current.log
===========

Jul 17 13:40:34 Current v1.4.4 starting up
Jul 17 13:59:58 ERROR: New module called: queue with function get
Jul 17 13:59:58 params were: ['<?xml version="1.0"?>\​012<params>\0​12<p
<snip large block of tags>

error.log
=========
[Thu Jul 17 16:06:11 2003] [notice] setting normal headers
[Thu Jul 17 16:11:45 2003] [notice] child pid 8498 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Jul 17 16:24:32 2003] [notice] Inside the PythonHandler
[Thu Jul 17 16:24:32 2003] [notice] Result = <Fault 1000 """Module queue
not recognized""">


The system that updated properly did so *after* the one that had the
problem.

If you'd like more debugging output, let me know.

Cheers

-A

--------------------​--------------------​--------------------​---------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cu​rrent.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at current dot tigris dot org