Jack,

I looks like it works. Great!!!

Here is the output from scan_channel:

root@moe /local # cadmin scan_channel -l rhel3
{'rhel3': {'addedrpms': 9,
           'deletedrpms': {'staleChans': [], 'removedRPMS': 0},
           'populatedirs': {'getObsoletes': 'ok',
                            'getPackage': 'ok',
                            'getPackageSource': 'ok',
                            'listPackages': 'ok'},
           'setactive': 0}}




The up2date client is able to connect to the server and see the packages as well.

When I first ran the scan_channel after applying the patch I got a database error saying that a database object was missing:

DatabaseError: error 'ERROR:  Relation "dependancies_id_seq" does not exist
' in 'insert into DEPENDANCIES
                       (rpm_id, dep, vers, flags, type) values
                       (2, 'nppdf.so', '', 32768, 0)'


I added it manually and it worked.

I will do a fresh install of Current including a new database installation and let you know if I see any issues.

Thanks again.

Patrick



-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Neely [mailto:jjneely@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 1/6/2005 10:05 PM
To: Patrick Geever
Cc: users@current.tigris.org
Subject: Re: FW: Fault: <Fault 1000: u'Function login called with wrong arg count'> after patching RPM.py

Patrick,

This patch should fix it for you.  Let me know.

This patch does not assume the earlier patch I sent you.  You'll need
to remove that one first.

Jack